Friday, March 6, 2015

Rachet: Bonnets , is she too comfortable?

Welcome to another edition of Ratchet Fridays:

 I was recently asked :
Bae: "Do bonnets make me look unattractive? "
Me : " Bonnets are fine, it doesn't make a difference to me when i'm trying to f@#k"



This was stupid idea I thought ,  what does my shorty wearing a bonnet have to do with me busting her a$$? what type of things are woman worried about nowadays? was it a new insecurity? I coukd see how it would eliminate from hair pulling , which would lead to missing edges , I digress. Personally if a bonnet stops you from getting an erection one might be "playing for the wrong team". Ladies the signs of an "undercover brother" are always there, y'all just aren't paying attention.
 
   I wanted to know why I was asked the question and she sent me a link to an article  #BonnetGate . After reading the article, I feel that people took what Todd said out of context,  I believe he might have meant that Kandi just isn't making her self sexually appealing like she use to. The bonnet happened to symbolize the lack of effort to be sexy once one is comfortable in their relationship.  Hair is attractive and when a woman first starts having sex with her man i'm sure it is "laid" and/or on fleek (pause).

    I must admit from being in a long term relationship,  those lusty Victoria Secret panties tend to be worn less frequently and turn into target granny panties. This can turn the bedroom from Fifty shades of grey to Not making love at all. This seems to be an issue couples with seniority have, trying to keep the #Balance between sexy and comfort within the home.  Sex life changes when people share space and can't do the taboo things that they do in private .  For example,
- Do you remember the first time your girl farted?
- Or belched?
- Remember when she would brush her teeth before   attempting a morning kiss?
- Does she take a # 2 when you are in the shower?

     Commitment is a trick bag fellas, don't do it ,  women are excellent at putting up a front to have u commit to them, then they switch it all the way up. Let the bonnet be an example and heed the warning,  don't commit to these Modern Day Hoes
 Two reasons why you shouldn't commit
 1) You are eventually going to need to invest in a            side woman.
 2) You may succumb to alcoholism.
     Oh.... what... don't believe me? I bet you will believe Martin Lawrence's take on sex in marrriage.

Remember to share and comment
Add a bit of ratchetness to your friday, enjoy
follow me on twitter @Abruptndemandin

No comments:

Post a Comment