Friday, March 6, 2015

Ratchet: True Life - I Love Hoes (Part 1)


Happy Ratchet Friday!!!

If you have been following us we have given yall some thought provoking posts, the views and feedback have been amazing.  This is Ratchet Sophistication and we got to throw some ratchetness in it. Luckily I am the epitome of what a sophisticated ratchet shall encompass. If you haven't read the past Ratchet Friday posts check them out now The Modern Day Hoes and Side Piece- Pledging to the Secret Society.



Just so happens my debut in Ratchet Friday is my half birthday  Sidenote: You can wish me a Happy Half Birthday with some Henny or you can send some money to my paypal. 

In exactly six months I will have lived three decades and it does make me think about my life and the choices I made. My life is freakin awesome BUT everybody always gotta bring up who I am dating or when I am getting married. I can't just want to marry my degree, career, and accomplishments? Just playing I am not that fucked in the head...yet.

Truth is, I love hoes. The WHY is a whole different topic that I already psychoanalyzed myself on. I'll get into that in another post. For now, the first step is acceptance. So I'll say it again I love hoes.  If you take offense to this you're definitely a hoe so just figure out which type of hoe you are here The Modern Day Hoes. I'm pretty sure "For Everybody" fits.....

Now that I have taken the first step to recovery. I am here for all my ladies who love hoes. If you aren't sure I have compiled a questionnaire to determine if you love hoes too? Please answer the following questions you know who your HE/HIM is:

1. Can you call one of your exes a hoe?
2. Is your significant other and/or exes have a father that is still a hoe?
3. Does he have hoe friends?
4. Has he ever told you he fell asleep as the reason for not answering your calls or texts?
5. Does he have a huge penis?
6. Does he have a passcode on his phone?
7. Do you know anyone he has ever had sex with?
8. Do your exes still contact you even when they are in a "happy" relationship?
9. Do you get looks from random women when you are in public with him?
10. Does he have a twitter?
11. Does he go out with his friends and tell you it was just ok then the pics on instagram prove it to be a fun fuckin time?
12. Has he admitted to being a hoe in the past?
13. Does he get annoyed when you want to eat off his plate?
14. Does he have random chicks that call him "brother"?
15.  Is he a man?


So be honest, remember you are only hurting yourself by lying. If you answered yes to one or more questions you love hoes too. We are in this together.

Hi my name is Lauren and I love hoes.

@thelaurenway

No comments:

Post a Comment