Monday, April 20, 2015

Weekend Observations : 4/20 edition

Happy 4/20 , another Monday and I hope all that embrace this holiday, receive a good batch from your respective dispensary.


Pio Pio
282 Kings Highway,  Brooklyn, NY, 11223

A Peruvian venue, first and most irritating thing I had to deal with is the parking in Bensonhurst. I had a 9 pm reservation , I arrived in front the resturuant at 8:55 and did not find a park until about 9:13, which made us late and they said they only hold reservations to 15 minutes after. We were forced to wait on a table at the bar which was not such a terrible thing. The bar tender was a cool international guy that was sorting everyone at the bar out. I'm not a guy for softer drinks but their light sangria was very strong, that was probably the best one I ever had so shout out to that bartender. The seating was a bit tight but comfortable enough that we had privacy,  the waiter was very good with his timing and had excellent manners. I had the "Camarones Cuzco ";  a shrimp and rice dish. The sauce was really good and it is a dish I will order again from this restaurant. One weird and random thing I noticed; their music playlist was all over the place.  At one point I heard Skip to my lou and at another point My heart will go on. The bill was about average for a date with $20 entrees. Download the yelp app to get a view of the menu and price range.

ERS:  8.5


Rough Touch Football
Park on 108th and Seaview
The weather was chilly and a bit windy, but good football weather for the north eastern part of the country. Too bad my back hasn't healed and I was unable to play, we got the victory 32-12, It was nice to see an offense that could throw the ball down the field. With the new quarterback in place I seen 30-40 yard touchdown passes instead of the stupid dink and dunk that was going on last season.  The offense looks much more potent and organized. The defense has a few things to work on, such as catching interceptions when they are gifted to you. All in all, I'm excited about this season as soon as I can run without pain.

ERS:  9.2



Here is a YouTube playlist for the 4/20ers:


































That's Just a few I could find, I recommend some heavy Wiz Khalifa and Kid Cudi today,  So enjoy today ladies and Gentlemen.
Happy 4/20

To get in contact, follow on twitter @Abruptndemandin 
or send an email to 
Ratchetsophistication@gmail.com





No comments:

Post a Comment