Friday, April 17, 2015

Ratchet Friday : Break Up Etiquette


Break Up Etiquette

@TheLaurenway 
Two things I will never deny is my crazy and my petty. Since I have these “conditions” I have never had an easy breakup. I hear these stories about how people just mutually decide to end things and even are friends after. How Sway? Maybe its cause I am petty as fuck but I do not want to be your friend after we break up. I don’t even honestly wish you well.  If I ever said “Have a great life” I don’t mean that shit but I am pretty sure that my fights never just ended with that statement anyway. Since I am on this mission to not be “aint shit” anymore I guess I should let go of my current break up etiquette as following:

1. Fuck You
2. Don’t contact me
3. Don’t contact my family or friends, they don’t fuck with you no more
4. Fuck You
5. Fuck You
6. Fuck You
7. Fuck You
8. Fuck You
9. Fuck You
10. Fuck You


 What changes do you suggest? 
@TheLaurenWay 




@AbruptnDemandin 
Lol sheesh you must love Big Sean

Lauren would be the horrible ex-girlfriend that you have to ignore when you see her at a social gathering.  Lauren you have to Grow Up. It's cool that you acknowledge that you are petty and crazy, because, I am the opposite.  I actually try to handle break ups as mature as possible and here are my reasons 

1) Caring 
Simple,  even though we break up doesn't mean I lost feelings for her. It's more the situation isn't right. 

2) Women are Petty 
Ever paid to get scratches removed from your car? New tires? She try to have sex with the homies after?  Talk about you on social media? End it well and avoid this.

3) Women are emotional 
They won't act logical in this situation,  women hate rejection more than men, they can't accept the fact you don't want them anymore and they will lash out or worse hold a grudge against you. "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" I think that's the saying. 

Etiquette when you don't want to be together anymore: 
1) Gain closure first.
2) Out of sight out of mind. Don't contact them until you have gone through the break up stages Which are: 
- Be mad.
- Be sad.
- Miss the person. 
- Say "fuck this person".
do all of this until you get to the point where you feel indifferent towards your ex.
3) Cosign: the don't contact my family. 
4) Stay away from my social spots.
5) Don't be messy. 


*This doesn't work if y'all are apart of the same group of friends,  y'all are stuck with each other forever.  Just embrace it.

Thanks for reading, have a happy and healthy Ratchet Friday. 
To contact us: 
Email: Ratchetsophistication.com
Twitter: 
Endi: @AbruptnDemandin 
Lauren:  @TheLaurenWay 

No comments:

Post a Comment