Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Weekend Observations : 5/1/2015



Happy Cinco De Mayo

A lowkey weekend for me,  I'm booked up for the rest of the month, I definitely will have some interesting reviews for you all later this month. If you need clarification on my rating scale please click here .




Avengers: Age of Ultron
Linden Boulevard Multiplex, Brooklyn, NY

To put this in perspective,  I'm not a big fan of the Avengers comic book, I actually never read up on them so my view of this movie was simply as a fan of each character rather than following the story line. No spoiler here, I felt it was a good movie,  great action scenes, funny/clever interaction between characters. It was a good movie to bring children to see. I see why I stopped going to this Theatre,  always noisy. Shout out to Nathan's, love their food.

ERS : 7.2




Rough Touch Football
Highland Park,  Brooklyn,  NY

Dirt field, -___- ,    hate those fields with the baseball diamond in dirt. Any way an all around sloppy day from our team, too many dropped passes and mental errors on defense. I caught a pass and barely held on. Even on a sloppy day we beat another team with players that talk s#!t when they are down by three scores.  If you are in the NYC area and are interested in playing contact me.

ERS:  6.6 we should have dominated them.






Tequila Park Bar/Lounge (Brie B-Day)
Hudson Hotel bar,  Manhattan,  NY

Smooth venue,  It's the Hudson bar/lounge,  nice decor,  normal city prices for food and drink,  great view out on to the city.  Good night with great friends,  caught some of the Rockets vs. Clippers game.  Their Margaritas were good, also: the Long Island Ice tea is a good choice if you prefer a stronger drink.  I recommend the mango chicken taco.  This is a place I will visit again,  a nice relaxed experience.

ERS:  8.8





                                     Credit


Goodbye defending Champs

If you know me, you know there is no franchise I respect more in The NBA more than the San Antonio Spurs,  The bragging rights I held over the last year were Heavenly because my group of old men beat the basketball Juggernaut that was the Miami LEBRONS. Well I didn't get to see my team get eliminated, I was busy watching Avengers. When I left the theatre and checked my NBA app for the final score: My heart sun, a sudden depression came upon me. At that moment I was weak. Foolish of me I decided to check my Group chat. The amount of slander in there completed the feeling. For 30 seconds in my life, I was ready to commit suicide. Instead , I did the next best thing; I kicked all the slanderers out the group and left the group. In a way, it felt like I murdered them and then committed suicide. I wasn't having it. Not now not ever lol. Yes,  I'm salty,  I hope the Grizzlies win the championship.

ERS: 0





Contact us:

@Ratchetsophistication@gmail.com

Or on twitter

@Abruptndemandin

@TheLaurenWay

Blessed Cinco De Mayo,  Tacos and Tequila for everyone.










No comments:

Post a Comment